Off Premise Rentals
Audio-visual equipment is available for rent through the Children’s and Community Services Department at the Central Library for use off the premises.
- To rent equipment you must be 18 years of age.
- To rent equipment, please phone or come to the Children’s and Community Services Department at the Central Library.
- You must have a valid St. Catharines Public Library card.
- Non-residents also require a valid St. Catharines Library card. (If non-residents borrow a residents card they must provide a written note from the card holder authorizing its use for this purpose. In the absence of written permission staff will call the card holder before renting the equipment.)
- Rental fees must be paid at the time of pick-up. Pick-up is during Library hours.
- Rentals are by the day only. There is no charge for Sunday or Monday. 13% HST is charged on all rental fees.
- Overdue fees of 1.5x the daily rate will be levied if equipment is not returned on the due date.
For more information on off-premise rentals, please call 905-688-6103 ext. 227.
Meeting Room Rentals
Audio-visual equipment is also available for use in the meeting rooms. For information, call 905-688-6103, ext. 238.